Outrageous

Sue Rojas suerojas at MINDSPRING.COM
Fri Jan 7 15:55:17 MST 2005

I agree with you. I mean think of it this way, what if you were wrongly convicted of a crime. Would you want public opinion to dictate your fate, or for the judge to see the error of the trial and release you. As you said, it may be distasteful, but in order to preserve our own right to a fair trial, she must be retried CORRECTLY.

As a side thought, the guy that gave incorrect testimony is a doctor. Can you imagine?  Frightening to me is that he dispenses meds.  yikes
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: MCSpearing
  To: RUSHTALK at hermes.csdco.com
  Sent: Friday, January 07, 2005 5:34 PM
  Subject: Re: Outrageous

  My first reaction was pretty much like yours, Jim, but then comes the BOZO expert prosecution witness and his testimony about a Law and Order show that never was.  This guy really floated a turd in the punch bowl.  I think the drowning pool is reserved (or ought to be) for BOZOZ at the moment.  The judge probably did the right thing, as distasteful as it is.  But dear, poor, old Andrea still needs a wet sponge on head and a set of electrodes to finish off the ensemble. Try her again. NEVER LET HER GO!

  Jim <jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET> wrote:
    A judge in Texas overturned Andrea Yates conviction of murdering her
    children. The judge who did this deserves to be drowned just like those
    babies that Yates murdered.

    --
    In 08 vote for a crook you can trust.
    Del Boy for President.