Outrageous

John blueoval at 1SMARTISP.NET
Fri Jan 7 20:14:22 MST 2005

Sue, not only does the sawbones dispense meds, he *MIGHT* (key
word, of course) even get commission for pushing certain kinds. My
wife, an RN for 26 years, tells me "you don't know the half of
it." That kinda talk turns my knees into jelly, personally.

I do know for sure that publik screwel nurses got "rewards" for
upping the Ritalin distribution for a few years (during the
Klinton Regime). Seems to have gone away (for now, at least). One
can never be too sure that something similar isn't just over the
horizon.

Let's get this Yates broad hooked on Ecstacy. Least ways, when she
gets fried, she'll be having the time of her life during the whole
process.

Just Sick, Aren't I?

John Q.