Outrageous

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Fri Jan 7 21:50:13 MST 2005

>From what I heard the prosecution argued that she planned to do this and
had thought about it for some time.  The argument was that she got the
idea from the tv show.  Since the show in question didn't exist, she
either got the idea from somewhere else or came up with it on her own.
Either way she deserves to be drowned so she will have some idea of what
she put those babies through.

--
In 08 vote for a crook you can trust.
Del Boy for President.