A Ploy? Or Does Hillary Get It?

Carl cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Mon Jan 10 12:05:57 MST 2005

On Mon, 2005-01-03 at 11:17, John wrote:
> Subject: That Hillary Immigration Ploy
>
> December 27, 2004
>
> That Hillary Immigration Ploy
> By Sam Francis
>
> http://www.vdare.com/francis/041227_hillary.htm
>
> It's beginning to dawn, even on American politicians, that you
> cannot have something like 34 million immigrants in the country
> and not expect immigration to become a major political issue.

Remember Her husband is owned by a major employer of wetbacks Tysan
Chicken of the shit in the water infamy.  She knows that the major
corporations like that need their slave wage labor because its cheaper
than changing the job or automating.  If the law was ever effectively
enforced we would need prison labor to substitute.  Personally I would
prefer that at american wages to the use of illegals.

In California they have CAL-TRANs which is the road side work usually
done by people who are guilty of minor offenses and do the work in liu
of a day in jail.
--