Outrageous

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Mon Jan 10 13:11:07 MST 2005

My mistake.  I confused your event with several similar to it involving
bicycles.  BTW there was a bit on the local news last night about all the
people who couldn't get home or from home to where they needed to go
because the roads were closed for the event.  This isn't the runners
fault, but the government entities involved.

--
In 08 vote for a crook you can trust.
Del Boy for President.