C-BS

Rob Loach rob at IVMAN.COM
Tue Jan 11 06:15:03 MST 2005

The thing that's really reprehensible about this whitewashing of the CBS forged documents debacle is that, no matter how they try to paint it, the whole thing was nothing but an attempt to bring down a sitting president and to influence the election. Do they really expect us to believe that it was with the deepest of sorrow and regret that Dan Rather reported these lies?!? The political motivation stinks to high heaven, and to overlook it is derelict!

Is this simply a matter for CBS to "rule on" and then we all move on, or are there potential legal issues? I just hate to see this pass by with a slap on the wrist of a couple of scapegoats, but I guess that's just the (in)justice system in America now.

Sigh!

Rob