C-BS

John blueoval at 1SMARTISP.NET
Tue Jan 11 16:18:01 MST 2005

Not too many know this, but the broadcast of known forged or phony
information with any eye toward affecting the outcome of a federal
election race is a *FELONY*! As such, it carries with it the
penalty of a *MINIMUM* 20 years in a federal penatentury (like
where Web Hubbell and Jim Traficant went). If you ask me, the
people at See-BS were shown incredible mercy.

John Q.