Breaking The Bank?

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Wed Jan 12 21:43:27 MST 2005

Let's see if I have a grip on this.  The Arab bank is giving $1400 to the
family of each raghead who blows himself up in a Jerusalem or Tel-Aviv
pizza joint.  Some lawyer in New York wants to tie up the courts trying to
bankrupt the Arab bank.

I have a way to bankrupt them without the need of a single judge, jury or
courtroom.  Get W to send the Israelis all the guns, bullets and bombs
they need then tell them to go for it.  This will ensure that the Israelis
bankrupt the Arab bank without clogging our courts.

--
In 08 vote for a crook you can trust.
Del Boy for President.