Breaking The Bank?

MCSpearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jan 13 16:13:13 MST 2005

Although it would not be as much fun, at least at first, another way to snap a wet towel on their nasty murderous asses would be to get serious about developing and DEPLOYING hydrogen energy technologies.  Hydrogen is the single most prevalent element in the whole of the known universe.  Its octane rating is somewhere around 140, high but not nuclear. When it combusts, it forms water. It can be produced, among other ways, by breaking water down (cracking it) into it constituents of two parts of hydrogen and one part oxygen.  That is, it is pollution-free, recyclable, and virtually endless and would enrich the company(s) with the savvy to "practicalize" its production. Hydrogen can run cars, power plants, industries, ships at sea and eventually aircraft in the skies.

Meantime, Abdul and his dishtowel-and-fan-belt headgear crowd will slide inexorably into financial inconsequence and tribal obscurity as the FREE world shifts to a non-fossil fuel economy. I’d love to watch that slow drying out twist in the wind for these 13th Century intolerant control freak bastards of the Religion of Peace.  Hell, even Lib pukes could find something to like about that scenario.

MCSpearing

Jim <jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET> wrote:
Let's see if I have a grip on this. The Arab bank is giving $1400 to the
family of each raghead who blows himself up in a Jerusalem or Tel-Aviv
pizza joint. Some lawyer in New York wants to tie up the courts trying to
bankrupt the Arab bank.

I have a way to bankrupt them without the need of a single judge, jury or
courtroom. Get W to send the Israelis all the guns, bullets and bombs
they need then tell them to go for it. This will ensure that the Israelis
bankrupt the Arab bank without clogging our courts.

--
In 08 vote for a crook you can trust.
Del Boy for President.

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005, John wrote:

> The same article also asserts that Arab Bank hosted a meeting of
> the Popular Committee for Support of the Intifada, where the group
> discussed its plans to "continue giving direct financial aid to
> the families of shaheeds (martyrs) and the wounded of the Al-Aqsa
> intifada as follows: 1000 dinars [roughly $1,400] to the family of
> each shaheed and 300 dinars [just over $400] to the families of
> the wounded."

Remember them:
Shiri Negari - http://www.shiri.us/