C-BS"

John blueoval at 1SMARTISP.NET
Fri Jan 14 06:12:33 MST 2005

Stephen, you are correct, sir. What makes this a tough case to
prosecute is *PROVING* who knew what and when. However, Bernie
Goldberg (on Fox News Channel's "Hannity & Colmes") delivered a
damning blow several nights ago, by saying there are several
e-mails and memos that made the rounds. Getting them would be even
harder.

John Q.