A Joke

Jack Tomsky jtomsky at IX.NETCOM.COM
Sat Jan 15 12:01:19 MST 2005

<>This joke is making the rounds on liberal web sites.

   Jack

President Bush and Secretary Rumsfeld are sitting in a bar.  A guy walks
in and asks the barman, "Isn't that Bush and Rumsfeld sitting over
there?"  The bartender says, "Yep, that's them."

So the guy walks over and says, "Wow, this is a real honor! What are you
guys doing in here?"  Bush says, "We're planning WW III."

And the guy says, "Really? What's going to happen?"  Bush says, "Well,
we're going to kill 140 million Muslims and one blonde with big tits."

The guy exclaimed, "A blonde with big tits? Why kill a blonde with big
tits?"  Bush turns to Rumsfeld and says, "See, I told you no one CARES
about the 140 million Muslims."