Prescription drug B.S.

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Sat Jan 15 23:07:25 MST 2005

You've heard about those evil drug companies right?  The ones who want the
poor people to die because they can't afford to pay.  The same ones the
libs want you to believe should be put out of business.

Let me tell you about my experience with one of them.  Recently the doctor
told me I need a particular drug.  The cost to fill the prescription is
more than I've got.  The doctor gave me a form to fill out and send to the
company that makes the drug.  All I had to send in was the prescription,
completed form and proof of my lack of income.  This was last week.  Today
I got a letter back from the evil drug company.  Below I'll include the
first sentence from the letter this evil drug company sent me.

"Pfizer is happy to provide medicines free of charge to patients who
cannot afford to pay and do not have prescription coverage."

The letter goes on to say the drug will be sent to my doctor's office and
that he will call when it has arrived.  At that point I can go to his
office and collect it.

That's an evil drug company all right.

--
In 08 vote for a crook you can trust.