Prescription drug B.S.

Dudley D. Doright f16rsdad at JUNO.COM
Sat Jan 15 23:25:35 MST 2005

I had a similar experience Jim.  My Doctor kept me alive for 2 years with
free samples from those evil drug company's, until I was able to obtain
Insurance.

Those evil bas****s. :=)

DD
On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 23:07:25 -0700 Jim
<jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET> writes:
> You've heard about those evil drug companies right?  The ones who
> want the
> poor people to die because they can't afford to pay.  The same ones
> the
> libs want you to believe should be put out of business.
>
> Let me tell you about my experience with one of them.  Recently the
> doctor
> told me I need a particular drug.  The cost to fill the prescription
> is
> more than I've got.  The doctor gave me a form to fill out and send
> to the
> company that makes the drug.  All I had to send in was the
> prescription,
> completed form and proof of my lack of income.  This was last week.
> Today
> I got a letter back from the evil drug company.  Below I'll include
> the
> first sentence from the letter this evil drug company sent me.
>
> "Pfizer is happy to provide medicines free of charge to patients
> who
> cannot afford to pay and do not have prescription coverage."
>
> The letter goes on to say the drug will be sent to my doctor's
> office and
> that he will call when it has arrived.  At that point I can go to
> his
> office and collect it.
>
> That's an evil drug company all right.
>
> --
> In 08 vote for a crook you can trust.
> Del Boy for President.
> http://www.ofah.net

"Wherever the real power in a Government lies, there is the danger
of oppression." --James Madison