Prescription drug B.S.

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Sun Jan 16 00:56:46 MST 2005

For the last month my doctor has been giving me the free samples as well.
Those evil bas****s keep giving out free drugs.  :-)

If the libs had
their way they would have the same price controls here that are in effect
in Canada and Mexico.  Then when the drug companies stopped making new
drugs, the libs would wonder why.

--
In 08 vote for a crook you can trust.
Del Boy for President.