7 Day Forecast...........

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Tue Jan 18 22:32:04 MST 2005

Four years ago I went to Flagstaff about 150 miles north of Phoenix to
pick up my mom.  She came to visit and for some reason wanted to ride the
train.  It was so cold there that for some mysterious reason I found
myself thinking of Hillary Clinton's breasts. :-)

--
In 08 vote for a crook you can trust.
Del Boy for President.