7 Day Forecast...........

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Tue Jan 18 22:37:37 MST 2005

There is only one advantage I can think of regarding cold climates.  You
can adjust your clothing to make yourself comfortable.  If during the
summer I tried to adjust my clothing to be comfortable outside I would be
arrested. :-0

--
In 08 vote for a crook you can trust.
Del Boy for President.