7 Day Forecast...........

MCSpearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jan 19 18:58:32 MST 2005

Thank you, Jim.  You've just cured my constipation.

MCS

Jim <jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET> wrote:
Four years ago I went to Flagstaff about 150 miles north of Phoenix to
pick up my mom. She came to visit and for some reason wanted to ride the
train. It was so cold there that for some mysterious reason I found
myself thinking of Hillary Clinton's breasts. :-)

--
In 08 vote for a crook you can trust.
Del Boy for President.

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005, John wrote:

> Man, it's colder 'n' a well-digger's......er, ah..........ankle
> here in Western Penn's Woods. It's 3 above zero (actual) at the
> moment. 'Course, Jimmy knows this since he listens to Quinn & Rose
> every day. Last night in a town called "Embarrassment, Minnesota"
> (whadda name, eh?) it got down to minus 54.......that's *ACTUAL*,
> friends, not the wind-chill, either.
>
> You couldn't pay me enough money or drugs to live there. You'd
> need plenty of both to forget why you're stupid enough to waste
> your life in such a frigid tundra.
>
> More Ovaltine? Hahahahahaha!!!
>

> John Q.

Remember them: