Kerry and Mrs. Arafat

John blueoval at 1SMARTISP.NET
Thu Jan 20 18:07:35 MST 2005

The Arafats were "married" strictly for show. According to Joe
Farah (Worldnet Daily), Yassir ("that's my baby!") was actually
gay. Yep, the widder does have a billion or two lying about. She
allegedly has twice the wad "Mother Theresa" has.

On a semi-related note, has anybody (besides Jim Nantz and
me)heard the latest Ted Kennedy press conference gaffe? He called
the new Senator from Illinois, "Osama Bahma."

'Scuse me, Senator Hiccup, but might that be your Freudian slip
showing, perhaps?

John Q.