Kerry and Mrs. Arafat

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Thu Jan 20 21:04:25 MST 2005

Don't you just love the hypocrisy of the Moslems?  They talk about the
infidels in the west who need to be exterminated because they tolerate
homosexuals and others who exibit loose morals.  At the same time they
said nothing about this faggot.

Next time I'll get off the fence and tell you what I really mean. :-)

--
In 08 vote for a crook you can trust.
Del Boy for President.