Out there

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Sat Jan 22 21:17:39 MST 2005

Here's one I just saw on the local news.  Today in Phoenix a tow truck
driver was pulling into a parking lot when he was rear ended by an idiot
on a motorcycle doing about 90mph.  The newspeople showed what was left of
the motorcycle.  There wasn't much.  Then the woman reading the story said
the stupidest thing I ever heard any tv newsperson say:

"The rider of the motorcyclist was pronounced dead at the scene."

Do they really need to tell us this?  A three year old could carry away
what was left of that motorcycle in his little plastic bucket he plays
with in the  sandbox.

Someone should nominate this guy for the Darwin award.

 --
In 08 vote for a crook you can trust.
Del Boy for President.