Fwd: Re: 7 Day Forecast...........

MCSpearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Sun Jan 23 19:08:41 MST 2005

Carl,

Seek help immediately.  It is an unnatural act to blow a transmission.

MCS

Carl <cwsiv_2nd at hotpop.com> wrote:
On Tue, 2005-01-18 at 20:12, John wrote:
> Man, it's colder 'n' a well-digger's......er, ah..........ankle
> here in Western Penn's Woods. It's 3 above zero (actual) at the
> moment. 'Course, Jimmy knows this since he listens to Quinn & Rose
> every day. Last night in a town called "Embarrassment, Minnesota"
> (whadda name, eh?) it got down to minus 54.......that's *ACTUAL*,
> friends, not the wind-chill, either.

its great to have a white christmas I have had three in my lifetime once
in a Vegas suburb and twice in Chicago. I would have preferred to be
there this year rather than blowing my transmission.

--

Remember them:
Shiri Negari - http://www.shiri.us/

PS - CARL, FIX YOUR REPLY TO SETTINGS.