Bye Johnny

Dudley D. Doright f16rsdad at JUNO.COM
Sun Jan 23 20:40:22 MST 2005

I've missed Carson since he retired.  Back then I watched almost every
night.  Since Leno took over, I've probably watched it two times.  Just
not in the same category.

DD

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 18:03:54 -0800 MCSpearing <yuramac at YAHOO.COM> writes:
He was the best ever. No one today holds a candle to him.  He brought
smiles and provoked laughter, even when I felt low.  I'll miss Johnny
carson.

MCSpearing

Jim <jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET> wrote:

In 08 vote for a crook you can trust.
Del Boy for President.
http://www.ofah.net

Remember them:
Shiri Negari - http://www.shiri.us/

Do you Yahoo!?

"Wherever the real power in a Government lies, there is the danger
of oppression." --James Madison