This *CAN'T* Be Good...........

John blueoval at 1SMARTISP.NET
Mon Jan 24 10:41:57 MST 2005

*LaRaza Confirms Gonzales Is One Of Their Members!*
By Theresa Harmon

Tennesseans for Responsible Immigration Policies
11-21-4

National Council of LaRaza confirms that Alberto Gonzales is one
of their members. Those of us in border states know the slogan of
this group:

"For those within 'the race,' everything; for those outside 'the
race,' nothing."

The definition of "the race" of course, is "Hispanics/ Latinos/
Chicanos" or whatever their current name du jour. Should a "white"
candidate be a member of the Ku Klux Klan or other white
supremacist group, the National Council of La Raza would scream in
outrage. Seems they believe that racists are only "white."

Contact your two US Senators and tell them no, no, no. NO on
Alberto Gonzales for Attorney General and NO for the US Supreme
Court. When candidates for office (elected and appointed) are
rejected for membership in racist groups like LaRaza, membership
will become a liability.

To send an e-mail to your US Senators, go to
http://www.senate.gov/ and
you'll find their website email forms. You'll also find the phone
numbers of their offices for a follow-up phone call.

*NCLR [ /La Raza/] WELCOMES NOMINATION OF GONZALES TO SERVE AS
ATTORNEY
GENERAL*

*WASHINGTON, DC* - The National Council of La Raza (NCLR), the
largest national Hispanic civil rights and advocacy organization
in the U.S., today welcomed President Bush's nomination of White
House Counsel Alberto Gonzales to succeed John Ashcroft as
Attorney General. If confirmed, Gonzales would be the first
Hispanic ever to serve as Attorney General.

"We are very encouraged by the Gonzales nomination. We previously
criticized the Bush Administration for not having an Hispanic in
the cabinet since the departure of former HUD Secretary, now
Senator- elect, Mel Martinez. We are pleased that one of the first
acts since the President's reelection both rectifies that
situation and marks an historic milestone for the Latino
community. Never before has an Hispanic served as head of one of
the four major cabinet posts - Secretary of State, Treasury,
Defense, and Attorney General," stated Janet Murguia, NCLR
Executive Director and COO.

Murguia also noted Gonzales' ties to the Hispanic community
throughout his career. "Alberto Gonzales served with distinction
on the board of directors of one of NCLR's oldest and most
respected affiliates, the Association for the Advancement of
Mexican Americans (AAMA) in Houston, Texas. Moreover, during his
tenure as White House Counsel, he has been one of the most
accessible members of the White House staff to NCLR and other
Hispanic organizations," added Murguia.

Murguia concluded, "We acknowledge that this is the first step of
a long confirmation process that requires that his record be fully
examined. That being said, Gonzales is a thoughtful, reasonable
public servant, a man of his word, and we have every expectation
that his nomination will be very well received in the Latino
community."

(Sorry! No URL furnished w/ above article.)

In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, any copyrighted
work in this message is distributed under fair use without profit
or payment for non-profit research and educational purposes only.
[Ref. http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml]

The purpose of WGEN is to encourage you to THINK

Please post your thoughts to the WGEN board
http://www.voy.com/19385/http://www.voy.com/19385/

WGEN holds no polls, sends no attachments to list mail & is not a
discussion list. Due to AOL censor policies WGEN does not accept
subscriptions from AOL customers. To Subscribe (or unsubscribe)
send email to WGEN idzrus at earthlink.net - indicate the state you
live in.

NOTE: Some ISPs now use e-mail filtering software that allows you
to add e-mail addresses to your 'buddy', 'safe', or 'approved'
list. Please add us to yours. Thanks!

--Grassroots Granny
http://home.earthlink.net/~idzrus/index.html

Great News Resources:

Bush Revealed
http://bushrevealed.com/

Team America
http://www.teamamericapac.org/

Glenn Spencer's American Border Patrol
http://www.americanpatrol.com/

The American Resistance
http://www.theamericanresistance.com/

Rense.com
http://www.rense.com

Lewis News
http://www.lewisnews.com/main.asp

News With Views
http://www.newswithviews.com/

Covenant News
http://www.covenantnews.com/blog/

Sierra Times
http://www.sierratimes.com/

Idaho Observer
http://www.proliberty.com/observer/

Sonoran News
http://www.sonorannews.com/

The Citizens Review On-Line
http://www.citizenreviewonline.org/current_news.html

Buy AMERICAN
http://www.buyamerican.com/

Judicial Forum
http://www.judicialforum.org/

How To Buy American
http://www.howtobuyamerican.com/

"Federal Funds" - "Matching Funds" - "State Funds" these are all
fraudulent terms as government in America has no funds of any kind
except those funds it first takes from the private citizen, you
and me. All these so-called "funds" are those monies government
has creamed from excessive taxes (handling fees) which they then
turn around and *gift* us with (including ropes with a hangman's
noose) to coerce another level of government to hang us with. All
that *sugar* they dangle in front of the eyes of the greedy tax
hogs is filled with poison but it isn't tasted until it is too
late. A spoonful of sugar helps the poison go down.

We would all be much better off if we would handle all projects at
the local level and didn't swallow all that *sugar*. Stop sending
your resources to Washington DC for them to siphon off those
"handling/laundering fees" before 'gifting us' with those phoney
'matching funds'

It is these same siphoned off funds they are handing over to
ILLEGAL INVADERS, assisting in the overthrow of America.