If more proof were needed

MCSpearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jan 28 16:10:23 MST 2005

PBS needs to be pulled loose from the Public Teat, and left to survive or die by dint of its own programming and ability to advertize.  Then they are welcome to as much slanting as the MARKET will stand.

MCS

Jim <jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET> wrote:
If more proof were needed of the liberal bias in the media I've got some.

Recently the local PBS station ran an interview someone had done with
Osama a few years ago. Just a few minutes ago I saw the promo for their
American Exprience program. It's all about Fidel Castro. The promo is a
series of still shots of Fidel with various people singing his praises.

Your taxes at work.

--
In 08 vote for a crook you can trust.
Del Boy for President.