What Is This Idiot Thinking???

Carl cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Wed Jul 6 22:20:22 MDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-06-29 at 22:11, John wrote:
> [Folks: This is my federal congress-dope. He's counter-productive!
> - JAQ]
>
> Murphy Helps Restore Funding for Public Broadcasting
>
> On June 23, Congressman Murphy voted in favor of restoring funding
> to public broadcasting, after $100 million was cut from the
> program in the Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education
> Appropriations bill. The amendment reinstating the money passed by
> a vote of 284 to 140.

Perhaps he thinks a little liberalism in the nations blood supply is
acceptable.  Kind of like harmful bacteria counts in pasturised milk.
As long as the bugs are dead when the milk is boiled its ok and never
checked.  Now we have five harmful bacteria on the court.

Some republicans are as bad as democrats.  This one is a fool.  Perhaps
the local PBS support group papered his office.  Politicians are fools
for liberal pressure groups.  Reagan Republicans would know better.

figlet just one of several thousand free programs in linux
figlet -f cybermedium -d /usr/share/games/figlet/fonts/contributed/