Today's events

John blueoval at 1SMARTISP.NET
Thu Jul 7 18:26:13 MDT 2005

On Thu Jul 07 15:11:42 PDT 2005, Dennis Putnam
<dap1 at BELLSOUTH.NET> wrote:

> Never let the truth get in the way of political objectives.
> Anyone > want to bet their next pay check that the left will spin
> this as  > being the fault of the US?

Dennis, we all know that's a sucker's bet. The left will attempt
to frame this any number of ways - depending on what they feel
they can get away with. *HOWEVER*, it is becoming more obvious
that the Koran-toting sub-humans seek to eliminate *ALL* of
Western Society and Western Culture. As Michael Savage has said,
the Muslim goons resent the laxness of Western Culture. To them,
we have no moral standards. To an extent, it's somewhat true. Gay
rights, wife-swapping (almost at will in Hollyweird), nothing
traditional is valued or considered "sacred", if you will. The
Muslim kooks see too much personal freedom and virtually no
personal responsibility. This is what our pop culture is made of -
what it reflects and what it says about us to others. Never mind
that many of us outright reject that slop. The outsiders only
understand what they see.

John Q.