Today's events

John blueoval at 1SMARTISP.NET
Fri Jul 8 06:24:40 MDT 2005

Well, as they say, Stephen, "perception is everything" and I
imagine it *WOULD* work both ways. Fact is that the Wahabist
Muslims (the radicals) aren't going to change their views on
Western Society no matter what sort of truths we present to them.
At this point, their minds are made up and snapped shut.
Elimination of the West is all that matters to them now.

John Q.