Dr. Samuel Johnson, Plato, Rabbi Wayne Dosick

Carl cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Sat Jul 9 12:52:05 MDT 2005

        "Knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful."
        -- Dr. Samuel Johnson
        (1709-1784)
        http://liberty-tree.ca/qb/Samuel.Johnson.Quote.44E4

        "The worst of all deceptions is self-deception."
        -- Plato
        (429-347 BC)
        http://liberty-tree.ca/qb/Plato.Quote.2B3F

        "The reality is, if we tell the truth,
        we only have to tell the truth once.
        If you lie, you have to keep lying forever."
        -- Rabbi Wayne Dosick
        http://liberty-tree.ca/qb/Wayne.Dosick.Quote.B6F5

        Looks like these wise men predicted the modern communist, aka
        liberal
        democrat, movement coming to power and ruining the lives of the
        people.

figlet just one of several thousand free programs in linux
figlet -f cybermedium -d /usr/share/games/figlet/fonts/contributed/