Nobody Thought Things Through Completely......................

Carl cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Sat Jul 9 22:17:13 MDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-07-07 at 09:28, John wrote:

> News IT Management
>

> Outsourcing flops blamed on tunnel vision
> By Andy McCue, Silicon.com
> Published on ZDNet News: June 22, 2005, 12:21 PM PT
>

> Hidden costs, high staff turnover and poor cross-cultural
> communications are the key causes of offshore outsourcing failures,
> according to new research from analyst house Gartner.

Nice to see betrayers betrayed.  Locally a redevelopement which involved stealing
land from my dentist has begun to fade.  NIKE has moved out and the turn over in
the developement has been horendous.  Of 30 stores originally there only the theater
remains.  Looks like the old saw about Cheaters never prosper has come to pass.

--