Take that CSPI

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Thu Jul 14 18:48:56 MDT 2005

Today I went to Wal-Mart and what did I see?  Coconut oil, that magical
ingredient that's been missing from movie theater popcorn since the
Center for science in the public interest food nazis got it banned from
movie theaters.  I bought a quart jar of coconut oil, a big jar of
popcorn and now I'm having trouble typing this because my fingers keep
slipping off the keys.  I just finished an email to the CSPI drones
which I'll include below.

To: cspi at cspinet.org

I remember some years ago you started a scare concerning the so called
dangers of coconut oil.  You scare tactics were successful enough that
movie theaters stopped using it to pop their popcorn.

Thanks to your organization of food nazis, I have been denied one of the
pleasures of life for over 10 years - until today.  Today I was shopping
at my local Wal-Mart where I saw coconut oil for sale.  I bought a quart
jar of it and have already finished off the best tasting bowl of popcorn
(heavily salted of course)I've had in years.

When I'm done writing this I'll head out for Mexican food.  Tomorrow I
might use some of that coconut oil to fry four or five eggs for
breakfast.  For lunch I'll probably head to McDonald's for a nice greasy
cheeseburger hopefully made from the finest British Beef.  For supper
I'll head to Schlotzky's for a couple of their large original
sandwiches.  After that I'll continue to use your site to plan my meals.

As far as my health is concerned: that's none of your concern.  I'd
rather die at 50 having eaten real food than live to be 100 eating bean
sprouts and cardboard.