This Is *UGLY*!

John blueoval at 1SMARTISP.NET
Thu Jul 14 21:57:29 MDT 2005

Jim, I don't think that you quite grasp the seriousness of such a
meeting, judging by your comment - "so that's all it is?" Did you
happen to eyeball the expected attendees listing of name? George
Soros is the most dangerous and well-known of the bunch. Anytime
or anywhere that he and the Clintons meet to strategize, there's
*BOUND* to be massive trouble for the rest of us peons in fly-over
country. I hope Jim Quinn makes note of it when he returns from a
hiatus.

John Q.