Property Rights Are Civil Rights WAS >>> Re: No Subject

Carl cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Thu Jul 21 10:30:44 MDT 2005

On Mon, 2005-07-18 at 09:49, John wrote:
>  Property Rights Are Civil Rights
>
> Opposition to the Kelo decision crosses racial and party lines.
>
> By JOHN FUND
>
> In 1954 the Supreme Court declared in Brown v. Board of Education that
> racial segregation in public schools was unconstitutional. But that
> same year it also ruled in Berman v. Parker that government's power of
> eminent domain could be used to seize property in order to tear down
> "blighted" areas.

Washington DC is a blighted area as are most state capitols due to the
democrat infestation.  I propose allowing the Chinese communists to use
them for nuclear test sights so that we can move on with life and get
out of the UN, NATO, WTO, NAFTA etc etc etc.