The Only Good Islama Facist Raghead ....

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Fri Jul 22 14:23:16 MDT 2005

Richard A Whitenight wrote:
> .... is a dead Islama Facist Raghead.

I agree Richard.  Speaking of which.  Here's a paragraph I got from a
story at the Fox News site.

"He half-tripped, was half-pushed to the floor,” Whitby said. "One of
the police officers was holding a black automatic pistol in his left
hand. They held it down to him and unloaded five shots into him. I saw
it. He's dead, five shots, he's dead."

Go to
to read the whole story.  It's about what happened when London cops
chased a suspect on a train in the underground.

The eyewitness account may sound cruel, but if Abdul had a bomb on him,
it would be a good idea to kill him before he pushed the button.