The Only Good Islama Facist Raghead ....

MCSpearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jul 22 15:03:22 MDT 2005

Ode to a Fruitcake

seventy-two virgins, all covered in sand

and lying before them, a bomb in his hand,

a hair-faced buff of the religion of peace,

his face shot off and covered with fleece

what a damn shame the bomb failed to blast

but what the hell, he's in bliss at last

seventy-two hymens he'll be popping

that should keep ole khalid a hopping

from virgin to virgin till he wakes up

and finds the sweet tea held in his cup

has turned to brimstone, from the smell,

and one more fruitcake is roasting in hell

MCSpearing

Jim <jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET> wrote:
Richard A Whitenight wrote:
> .... is a dead Islama Facist Raghead.

I agree Richard. Speaking of which. Here's a paragraph I got from a
story at the Fox News site.

"He half-tripped, was half-pushed to the floor,” Whitby said. "One of
the police officers was holding a black automatic pistol in his left
hand. They held it down to him and unloaded five shots into him. I saw
it. He's dead, five shots, he's dead."

Go to
to read the whole story. It's about what happened when London cops
chased a suspect on a train in the underground.

The eyewitness account may sound cruel, but if Abdul had a bomb on him,
it would be a good idea to kill him before he pushed the button.

Remember them:
Shiri Negari - http://www.shiri.us/
http://mail.yahoo.com