Those peaceful moslems

MCSpearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jul 22 15:09:09 MDT 2005

C'mon Jim, of course it IS the Religion of Peace.  All those disgusting infidels are infinitely more quiet than they used to be.  Peace.  Get it?  PEACE, Brother!

MCS

Jim <jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET> wrote:
Those peaceful moslems are at it again. Maybe it's time the British
people showed the moslems in the UK the same peace, love and
understanding the moslems have shown them.

Then again it may have already begun. I heard a group of British youth
beat a moslem to death not long after the first raghead bombing in London.

Supposedly during the American revolution legend has it some British
soldiers put all the people of one village into a church, locked the
doors from the outside and set fire to the building. Perhaps it's time
for them to do this with a few mosques on whatever day it is moslems go
to the mosque.

Jim Quinn once said that we should bomb the madrassas while the kids are
in them. His reasoning for this was that the kids who attend those
schools learn to be terrorists and they'll end up coming for us.

Remember them:
Shiri Negari - http://www.shiri.us/
http://mail.yahoo.com