What's next? Disco and leisure suits?

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Sat Jul 23 01:05:19 MDT 2005

It looks like Hawaii is going back to the 70s.  Fox news is reporting at:

Their state government has enacted a law that will put limits on what
oil companies can charge for gasoline.  Most of us can remember what
happened in the 70s when government put a limit on gas prices.  Oil
companies couldn't make money selling it, so they stopped and we ended
up with mile long lines at the  few gas stations that still had gas.
I'm sure that evil hot rod driving Quayle guy can give you more details.

So what's next for the nostalgia crazed government in Hawaii?  Disco?
Leisure suits? Purple Kool Aid?