Typical Extreme Left?

Sat Jul 23 14:41:38 MDT 2005

July 23, 2005
If You Thought Durbin's Remarks Were Bad
Get a load of what the democrat Lt. Governor of Pennsylvania did and
said.
The family of a Marine who was killed in Iraq is furious with Lt. Gov.
Catherine Baker Knoll for showing up uninvited at his funeral this week,
handing out her business card and then saying "our government" is against
the war.
She sat down next to a Goodrich family member and, during the
distribution of communion, said, "Who are you?" Then she handed the
family member one of her business cards, which Goodrich said she still
has.
"Knoll felt this was an appropriate time to campaign and impose her will
on us," Goodrich said. "I am amazed and disgusted Knoll finds a Marine
funeral a prime place to campaign."
Goodrich said she is positive that Knoll was not invited to the funeral,
which was jammed with Marines in dress uniform and police officers,
because the fallen Marine had been a policeman in McKeesport and Indiana
County.
"Our family deserves an apology," Rhonda Goodrich said. "Here you have a
soldier who was killed -- dying for his country -- in a church full of
grieving family members and she shows up uninvited. It made a mockery of
Joey's death."
What really upset the family, Goodrich said, is that Knoll said, 'I want
you to know our government is against this war,' " Goodrich said.
Can we question their patriotism yet?