No Patriotism

John blueoval at 1SMARTISP.NET
Mon Jul 25 18:42:53 MDT 2005

 	Are Liberals Unpatriotic? Yes.
I'm often asked if I think liberals want to destroy society.

Well, yes and no.

And I'm often asked if liberals are unpatriotic. To this, I
answer
yes. Yes, they are, beyond a doubt.

Think of liberal lip service; it is used as a stalling tactic.
Like the mensrea following the commission of a crime, liberal
effects depend largely on going undetected for as long as
possible. Stock fraud manipulators use the same tactic: postponing
or ignoring objections, delaying answers to shareholder due
diligence shareholders have a right to investigate. Stonewalling,
you might call it, is common, and in the form of lip service in
politics, it's not often seen for what it is. Lip service from the
left is part of larger movement to discourage resistance in this
country - to stall debate - while progressive programs move
forward with apparently no objection on the record.

Critical thinking is the best countermeasure of the average Joe
and Josephine Taxpayer. Critical thinking means persevering and
insisting on answers, and with no answers, one must necessarily
presume, then, that a betrayal is operating.

Here is the evidence that clinches the case.

#1: All for Nothing. Liberals carp on issues that destroy and get
nothing done. Liberals hate more truly than anyone they accuse.
I've believed that racism would die a natural death of old age if
liberals didn't resuscitate it hourly. In the case of eminent
domain handed down of late by the Supremes, much of the substance
of the complaint rests with the fact that past seizures of
property were based on terribly vague plans that rational people
would not find clear and convincing, and in many cases when
property was ultimately seized, even the clearest plans were never
even begun. Thus, of course, the very basis for the filing
evaporates and the property was lost for nothing. Just another
example of coercion, and for what?

This is one of the best ways to sum up liberal or so-called
Progressive endeavors, and their results over decades. For all the
excuses, policies, arguments, it's all for nothing.

Liberalism destroys and doesn't build. As I'd mentioned in my
last
piece, liberals will never again build anything. They are the
takers of society. To grow all of this for political gain is
unpatriotic.

#2. Stealth Objectives. Liberals cannot trust fellow Americans.
Liberal media, officials and sympathizers think so little of their
fellow citizens. In their formulas of interference, intrusion and
imposition - all justified by the manufacture of crises, which
lead to solutions that generate more crises - liberals succeed in
reaching another goal, something stealth, which blindsides the
nation. (They call it unintended consequences, but let's not be
foolish: they get what they want: permanance.)

An example of this is in Education, where a centralized agency
imposes more and more demands for money, but seems to accomplish
less and less. Yet, there is a distinct advantage (for liberals)
in making a generation of less educated kids: it justifies the
claim for more money.

How does it work?

Parents see only a snapshot of time for as long as their kids are
in school. Kids will be out soon and the short years kids are in
any one school seems almost not worth the argument. But over
decades, administrations can sneak in undesirable content,
unwelcome indoctrination and more so that when we compare the
educational level of the fifties to that of 2005, we see a
tremendous fall in achievement. And that as the very excuse for
more money. War on crime, war on poverty, you name it. They all
eat money and do really nothing.

Liberals create problems in order to be the ones to call for
answers. That's unpatriotic.

#3. Liberals exempt themselves. Why? Because as they view
injustices in society in need of intervention, they do not see
themselves as the cause. As such - in their mind - they are not
among the named accused, so they don't believe themselves subject
to the law they wrote. Instead, they see themselves as the
Champions. They block out, forget or otherwise lose track of the
origin of the problem, usually their interference from earlier. (I
have my own theory on liberal anger and motivation.)

An example of lip service is that when they make the indictment,
their use of the word "we" is prevalent. They say we are all to
blame, but when it comes time to observe the rule they wrote, the
word disappears and is replaced by "you". Maybe it becomes so easy
to make this shift when you know darned good and well that the
crisis is artificial, and not really there.

#4. Discouraging resistance. Resistance in America is a national
societal value. It's so powerful and righteous that we even resist
on behalf of others. Liberals do not do this.

Let me say that again: Liberals do not resist on behalf of
others.
They do not give a damn about others. They use others.

Liberals interfere, obstruct, obfuscate, confiscate and lie not
for the benefit of others, but on behalf of themselves; They
actually believe that's what politics is all about, gain. (With a
sprinkling of genuine public service.) They don;'t realize that
service is others first, yourself second. The clue is the record
that the so-called beneficiaries never really receive the benefit
of the interference or underhandedness the liberal justified in
lip service.

The Civil Rights Amendment was obstructed by the Democrats,
pushed
through nevertheless by the Republicans. The Republicans attempted
it a hundred years earlier, too, at the inception of the
Republican party, but were frustrated by the Democrats. The 1965
movement was a great idea (lip service) but when it came time to
deliver, the Democrats' bluff was called and they moved to stall
it's approval (obstruction). This tactic repeats itself throughout
liberal politics, beginning from the time of Lincoln, from violent
crime to education to liberty.

Which brings us to...

#5. Erasing history and silencing opposing views. Through legal
filings, lies and general intimidation, unpatriotic persons are
quick to deny Americans the American way of majority rule, honest
debate and due process. Their's is not just another an enemy who
is not working for common goal anymore but differing on method (as
they announce in lip service), but an enemy working for an
entirely opposite goal (as is evident in their total record).

On of the greatest clues of how liberals hate America so much is
how they brazenly side with our enemies and indicate they view the
situation in law enforcement terms instead of tactical terms of
immediate reality. Remember that when liberals claim to work on
behalf of others, there is a stealth objective underneath.

Here is the key to how we handle the unpatriotic from now on.

First, we take leftist opposition seriously not as another
opinion, but for what it is: a stealth movement against America.
It is time to understand and accept that liberals are not
patriotic Americans merely differing with the sensible on method,
but individuals with an axe to grind who make it clear by their
actions that they differ on objectives. Liberals do not want what
Americans want.

Second, we commit to go forward without them. Their own excess
baggage and hatred of everything we stand for will never allow
them to cooperate. This necessitates Americans' becoming partisan
once again, a return to unabashed patriotism. It's not unseemly or
bad etiquette to be partisan. The liberals have been having a
partisan field day for forty years - after having convinced
everyone else not to be partisan.

And third, we never cooperate with them again. The time for that
has passed, as they have squandered our good faith and used us for
our good will. We understand much more clearly now since the 2004
election that America is a majority of conservative persons with
values much healthier, happier and more constructive than the
inner anger and underhandedness of Democrats. We understand much
better now through comparing notes nationwide and even worldwide
what we have in common happily and on the kind of country we
really want: one of fair play, ethics, intact and clearly defined
family, and a non-interference directive in every aspect of our
lives.

Are Liberals unpatriotic?

Yes, they are. When they disparage and deny others their
self-reliance, when they refuse to play by the rules, when they
steal archival documents, when they disrespect the concept of
resistance to destructive change, resistance to real justice in
America, when they move to silence opposing views, when they
become underhanded and go behind our backs in legislation and in
courts, including destroying protections of the Fifth Amendment,
and when they are so evidently against our way of life in the very
erasing of U.S. history - even though they benefit so very much
from these values - then, they are most unpatriotic.

Americans would not do this to other Americans.