Softening on eminent Domain?

Thomas Matiska tom.matiska at ATT.NET
Wed Jul 27 07:06:02 MDT 2005

The large "non-profit" (USAF) I once worked for had a similar regulation (law).    AFR 30-30 (?) covered the extended family and made it clear "appearance of conflict" was conflict.   In today's environment of situational ethics why should we expect Presidents, Governors, Congressmen, etc.... to be held to the same high standards we demand of a Lieutenant or Sargent?

Tom

-------------- Original message from "csd_1212 at juno.com" <csd_1212 at JUNO.COM>: --------------