Fwd: The Omission from the new WWII Memorial

csd_1212@juno.com csd_1212 at JUNO.COM
Wed Jul 27 07:39:29 MDT 2005

This was forwarded me & I have <caveat!> NEITHER checked it in Snopes nor the grocery store :-)

But it fits right in with trying to leave "G-d" out of history...and advertising...and government...and 'prayer'services...and life....

"DON'T  OFFEND  PEPSI !

Don't buy Pepsi in the new can. Pepsi has a new "patriotic" can
coming out with pictures of the Empire State Building, and
the Pledge of Allegiance on them. However, Pepsi left out two
little words on the pledge, "Under God." Pepsi said they didn't
want to offend anyone.

In that case, we don't want to offend anyone at the
Pepsi corporate office, either! .  . So if we don't buy any Pepsi product, they will not be  offended when they don't receive our money that has the words " In  God  We  Trust " on it.

HOW FAST CAN YOU FORWARD  THIS ONE? "