Softening on eminent Domain?

MCSpearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jul 29 08:05:41 MDT 2005

Yep, it was AFR 30-30, which governed Air Force personnel until 1993, I think. It has since been replaced, but I no longer keep so current with USAF regs. AFR 30-30 was known as "Standards of Conduct," and it covered a wide range of ethical and behavior issues.

MCS

Thomas Matiska <tom.matiska at ATT.NET> wrote:

The large "non-profit" (USAF) I once worked for had a similar regulation (law).    AFR 30-30 (?) covered the extended family and made it clear "appearance of conflict" was conflict.   In today's environment of situational ethics why should we expect Presidents, Governors, Congressmen, etc.... to be held to the same high standards we demand of a Lieutenant or Sargent?

Tom

-------------- Original message from "csd_1212 at juno.com" <csd_1212 at JUNO.COM>: --------------

> The large corporation I work for constantly stresses to us that the APPEARANCE
> of improper dealings can be damaging ever if they aren't 'REALLY' improper.

Remember them:
Shiri Negari - http://www.shiri.us/