Breaking News! Greenpeace & ACLU Investigated By FBI

Carl cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Fri Jul 29 22:28:11 MDT 2005

On Mon, 2005-07-18 at 06:03, John wrote:
> The FBI has identified 1,173 pages related to the ACLU and 2,383
> pages about Greenpeace, but it needs at least until February to
> process the ACLU files and until June to review the Greenpeace
> documents, the government said in a filing in U.S. District Court
> in Washington.
>

> http://stoptheaclu.com/index.php/archives/2005/07/18/aclu-greenpeace-investigated/

The ACLU is a communist front organization which makes it treason.
Green Peace is guilty of piracy in their attacks on waling ships.
I wonder if it will be necessary to arrest the leadership and snatch the
international leaders and bring them here for prosecution?

--
                 o o o o
         o      _____            |    CWSIV at _2nd@hotpop.com    |