Imagine This..............

John blueoval at 1SMARTISP.NET
Mon May 2 09:37:12 MDT 2005

Excerpt: Even more appalling, says the lieutenant, was the girls'
reaction when the tape was shown to their parents. "We expected
them to be upset. They were carefree; they had no emotion about
it. It seemed to be common to them. They said it's what's going on
in the schools," says Garman.

Children Allegedly Make Sex Tape
Apr 28, 2005, 11:59 AM

Five different Springfield kids have been arrested, accused of
taping themselves having sex.
The sex tape was discovered just two days ago when detectives say
one of the teens involved showed it to her little brother. He told
his mother and she went to the sheriff.
The four girls and one boy, who range in age from 12 to 17,
include one sixth grader, three high school sophomores and a
senior.
They are charged with delinquency counts of illegal use of a minor
in nudity-oriented material or performance and pandering sexually
oriented matter involving a minor.
The tape is marked "porno" on the side and Lieutenant Russel
Garman says it is a true description.
"I'm not going into specifics of what's on tape. It's appalling,"
says Garman.
Even more appalling, says the lieutenant, was the girls' reaction
when the tape was shown to their parents.
"We expected them to be upset. They were carefree; they had no
emotion about it. It seemed to be common to them. They said it's
what's going on in the schools," says Garman.

The children were arrested on second degree felony charges and
given a night in jail.
The boy was held overnight in the Clark County Juvenile Detention
Center. The girls were taken to the West Central Juvenile
Detention Center in Marysville.
"They realized we weren't playing games. It's the real deal; a
couple began to cry," says Garman.
And then their parents were called to court.
One mother admitted to problems with her daughter, saying, "She is
more unruly as far as the way she talks to me. She has been
missing a lot of school even though she got her first interim with
an "F" on it."
The magistrate released all five kids to their parents, and put
them under house arrest.
http://www.ohionewsnow.com/global/story.asp?s=3269040&ClientType=Printable

Donna "Calvin" Kromer
Founder, Word Warriorette http://www.WW123456.com Taking America
Back Minsitries
ChristianWellnessWeightLossFellowship
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CWWLF/
Health & Wealth Click here to positively change your life in 10
minutes