As "Queen" said: We Will We Will Beat You!

csd_1212@juno.com csd_1212 at JUNO.COM
Wed May 4 04:24:12 MDT 2005

NOPE!  Sounds like he won't get those "Parental rights" until he and HIS HUSBAND Demand them...Where do school officials derive THEIR powers? <rethorical off//>

"...Lexington parent David Parker had scheduled a meeting with the principal of Estabrook Elementary School and the town's director of education.  His reason for the meeting was to once again ask that his six-year-old son be opted out of classroom discussions and curriculum endorsing homosexual "marriage."  When the school officials told Parker they did not have the authority to grant him that parental right, he said he would not leave until the request was granted..."