Imagine This..............

Thomas Matiska tom.matiska at ATT.NET
Wed May 4 06:00:20 MDT 2005

Apparently, whoever wrote or edited the piece isn't sure either.  Remember when journalists were expected to catalog the facts?    While publishers across America wonder why their circulation is dropping, we'll have to wait until some blogger close to the story posts the facts on their site.

Tom

-------------- Original message from John <blueoval at 1SMARTISP.NET>: --------------