pool fences

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Mon May 9 00:14:30 MDT 2005

John wrote:

>Another clear sign of brain damage, Jim. That's the long and short
>of it. That's like a group of people pooling their money together
>to buy a major league sports franchise, yet depending on public
>tax money to build them a new playing facility. Not a lick of
>common sense in that, either.
>
>John Q.

The way I figure it, the legal requirements for pool fences should be
abolished.  I should not be responsible for protecting my neighbour's
stupid little brat.  If mum and dad are too lazy to watch their little
brats, I should not be required to do their job for them.  After all if
they respected other peoples' property rights they would teach their
little monsters not to go wandering into someone else's yard without
permission.