Have We Already Lost The Culture War?

MCSpearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Mon May 9 19:15:48 MDT 2005

Life is sweet, er, sweat.  My favorite quote from this uplifting look at disease-vectoring, moral turpitude and societal corruption was this:

"My own personal experience has been negative and positive, as with any job," said Kymberly Cutter, 36, a mother of two from Tucson who returned to prostitution two years ago to boost her income and regards it as part of a journey in "personal self-discovery."  Her children, ages 7 and 9, know what she does for a living, she said.

Damn, and I bet she's a looker, too.  Great set of ... ethics.

MCS

John <blueoval at 1SMARTISP.NET> wrote:
Take a look...........

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/sex_worker_school