Have We Already Lost The Culture War?

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Mon May 9 22:48:42 MDT 2005

MCSpearing wrote:

> Damn, and I bet she's a looker, too.  Great set of ... ethics.

Don't bet on it.  Every now and then I watch Cops and see the hookers
they haul into the pokey.  I have to wonder what kind of drugs do these
women are using that make them think anyone would want to pay to have
sex with them.  I also wonder what the guys are on that makes them want
to do it with someone as ugly as Janet Reno.

> France has usually been governed by prostitutes. (Mark Twain)

When is Chirac's term up?  Maybe one of these women could go to France
and run for President.