At least somebody still has some b....

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Tue May 10 23:48:03 MDT 2005

Today in Arizona some wetback advocacy group staged a protest.  They
were protesting proposition 200 as well as pending legislation that
would deny more of our tax money to illegal aliens.

Organisers of the protest were calling on all Latinos to not buy
anything today or go to work.  According to reports in the local media,
some businesses had to close today because their employees didn't show up.

I was listening to a local talk show today.  A caller said that her
employer has one of those automated press 1 for whatever, press 2 for
something else answering machines.  She said the boss put a message on
it saying that any employees who didn't show up for work today would be
fired.  I also heard one report today of the owner of a sand and gravel
company who said his employees that don't show up today won't have jobs
tomorrow.

GOOD!  At least there are a few people in this state that still have
some balls.