Texas Lawmakers Wasting Taxpayer Dollars

Thomas Matiska tom.matiska at ATT.NET
Wed May 11 06:22:58 MDT 2005

We must allow for situational ethics.

This is only wrong if it is a conservative/family values/religious right type that is trying  to use the govt to impose moral or religious values.

This is OK if a politically correct type or member of the femanizi left is trying to stop the stereotyping/exploitation of females as sex objects.   (Recall the Clinton era battles vs Hooters because they hired females?)

Tom

-------------- Original message from John <blueoval at 1SMARTISP.NET>: --------------